I was attempting to organize my craft/guest room, and I started thinking as I looked at groups of object “you might be a craft addict if…” Ding, ding! That’s all it took for me to abandon my organizing and start a list. So, here it goes. Feel free to add your own in “comments.”
You Might Be a Craft Addict If…
- You more colors of thread than you thought possible.
- You have enough piles of fabric to be mistaken for a fabric store.
- You visit your local craft store once (or more) every week.
- You have at least one entire container full of ribbon.
- You cannot pass clearance craft items without buying some of them.
- You have craft supplies you’ve never used but “know” you will, eventually. (Yes, I will start scrapbooking. And quilting. And…)
- Your “guest/craft” room has no place for a guest. (Um, there’s a bed in there, somewhere.)
- You are constantly buying and/or making more items to help you store your craft supplies.
- You need to re-organize your craft supplies monthly to accommodate new items.
- You spend hours pinning “pins” you will probably never get to on Pinterest.
- You spend even more hours re-organizing your Pinterest boards so you can find things when you want to eventually try to do them.
- You have a bunch of blank canvases, yet still buy more when they are on sale.
- Your paint rack is overflowing and you probably should buy a second one.
- You consider co-opting portions of your children’s closets to store some of your craft items.
If any of the above apply, you might be a craft addict.